We’re constantly coming up with weird and wonderful plans for monthly sewing themes… And if you ever want to suggest in idea, please do!
Here’s what we have planned currently:
- August 2017: Tribute Month! Get inspired by a favourite blogger, and make something they would approve! Or straight up copy them – that works too!
- November 2017: #SewcialistsTNT Month! We’re celebrating Tried’N’True patterns, so sew up a TNT or sew a pattern for a second time to see if it deserves TNT status!
- February 2018: #SewStripes! Sew something with stripes:
- May 2018: #SewcialistsLoveMMMay Sharing ideas and reflections to celebrate 9 years of Me-Made May!
- August 2018: #SewStyleHero! Make something inspired by a sewist, celebrity, of fictional character whose style you admire!
- November 2018: TBD!
Plus, you can check out previous theme months, including: