We’re constantly coming up with weird and wonderful plans for monthly sewing themes… And if you ever want to suggest in idea, please do!
Here’s what we have planned currently:
- August 2017: Tribute Month! Get inspired by a favourite blogger, and make something they would approve! Or straight up copy them – that works too!
- November 2017: #SewcialistsTNT Month! We’re celebrating Tried’N’True patterns, so sew up a TNT or sew a pattern for a second time to see if it deserves TNT status!
- February 2018: #SewStripes! Sew something with stripes:
- May 2018: #SewcialistsLoveMMMay Sharing ideas and reflections to celebrate 9 years of Me-Made May!
- August 2018: #SewStyleHero! Make something inspired by a sewist, celebrity, of fictional character whose style you admire!
- November 2018: TBD!
Plus, you can check out previous theme months, including:
- Blue February
- Shieldmaiden March – Sew Viking/Fantasy/Medieval clothing
- Pink April
- Tribute Month
- Grease Is The Word
- Polka Dot January
- Lingerie Month
Dear Reader: Our goal is to build community and make everyone feel welcome. We support crafting as an inclusive and welcoming space for people of all ages, abilities, ethnicities, genders, orientations and sizes. Regarding sewing challenge themes, we ask that you take each challenge as you see it fitting in your life, and express your involvement how you like, at the given time. Our challenges are for the pure enjoyment of participation and the love of community. Extended Mission Page Here.