There are so many bloggers making great lingerie these days! If you are looking for inspiration, here are some of my favourites to check out.
- OhhhLulu sells handmade lingerie and PDF patterns – plus she’s from a small town just an hour and a half from me!
- Emerald Erin is also from Southern Ontario – she’s been sewing a bra a week since the winter, and every single one is gorgeous!
- You can also see some of Erin’s sewing on the Bra Maker’s Supply blog, and get tips and tricks from Beverly Johnson – or take one of Beverly’s two Craftsy courses about bramaking!
- Andie from Sew Pretty in Pink and Leah from Is It Really Sew Strange both took the bra-making course at Bra Maker’s Supply, and now they make fabulous bras. Particularly inspiring if you have a large bust!
OneTwo more Canadian links: Tasia from Sewaholic and Heather from Closet Case Files have blogged some great bras this year!
- On the other side of the world, Novita (Very Purple Person) has a whole range of posts on finished bras, pattern reviews and tutorials.
- Madalynne and Handmade by Carolyn make lovely delicate things…
- Anne, the Clothing Engineer, is amazingly detail-oriented, and gives great reviews of the bra-making kits she buys online.
- Cloth Habit and Orange Lingerie sell patterns and are fabulous sources of professional knowledge!
In the comments, please share your own inspiration – other bloggers, RTW, or pinterest boards!
Dear Reader: Our goal is to build community and make everyone feel welcome. We support crafting as an inclusive and welcoming space for people of all ages, abilities, ethnicities, genders, orientations and sizes. Regarding sewing challenge themes, we ask that you take each challenge as you see it fitting in your life, and express your involvement how you like, at the given time. Our challenges are for the pure enjoyment of participation and the love of community. Extended Mission Page Here.